In exchange for participation in products organized by Oak Fitness Club (“Oak Fitness Club”), of 9436 Civic Center Dr. Suite 145, Beverly Hills, California, 90210 and/or use of the property, facilities and services of Oak Fitness Club, I agree for myself and (if applicable) for the members of my family, to the following:
1. In exchange for being allowed to participate in the services, facility and programs of Oak Fitness Club, in addition to the payment of any fee or charge, I do hereby forever waive, release and discharge Oak Fitness Club and its officers, agents, employees, representatives, executors, contractors and all others acting on their behalf from any and all claims or liabilities for injuries or damages to my person and/or property, including those caused by the negligent act or omission of any of those mentioned or others acting on their behalf, arising out of or connected with my participation in any activities, programs or services of Oak Fitness Club or the use of any equipment at various sites, including home, provided by and/or recommended by Oak Fitness Club.
2. I have been informed of, understand and am aware that all exercise including strength, flexibility and aerobic exercise, including the use of equipment, is a potentially hazardous activity. I also have been informed of, under- stand and am aware that fitness activities involve a risk of injury, including a remote risk of death or serious disability, and that I am voluntarily participating in these activities and using equipment and machinery with full knowledge, understanding and appreciation of the dangers involved. I hereby agree to expressly assume and accept any and all risks of injury or death.
3. I do hereby further declare myself to be physically sound and suffering from no condition, impairment, disease, infirmity or other illness that would prevent my participation in these activities or use of equipment or machinery. I do hereby acknowledge that I have been informed of the need for a physician’s approval for my participation in the exercise activities, programs and use of exercise equipment. I also acknowledge that it has been recommended that I have a yearly or more frequent physical examination and consultation with my physician as to physical activity, exercise and use of exercise equipment. I acknowledge that either I have had a physical examination and have been given my physician’s permission to participate or I have decided to participate in the exercise activities, programs and use of equipment without the approval of my physician and do hereby assume all responsibility for my participation in said activities, programs and use of equipment.. I recognize that there are certain inherent risks associated with the above described activity and I assume full responsibility for personal injury to myself and (if applicable) my family members.
4. I understand that Oak Fitness Club is providing and maintaining an exercise/fitness program for me does not constitute an acknowledgment, representation or indication of my physiological well-being or a medical opinion relating thereto.
5. I understand that except in certain cases, all instructors are independent contractors that are not employees of Oak Fitness Club and in no way represent Oak Fitness Club.
6. I agree to observe and obey all posted rules and warnings, and further agree to follow any oral instructions or directions given by Oak Fitness Club, or the employees, representatives or agents of Oak Fitness Club.
7. I agree to indemnify and defend Oak Fitness Club against all claims, causes of action, damages, judgments, costs or expenses, including attorney fees and other litigation costs, which may in any way arise from my or my family’s use of or presence upon the facilities of Oak Fitness Club.
8. I agree to pay for all damages to the facilities of Oak Fitness Club caused by my or my family’s negligent, reckless, or willful actions.
9. Any legal or equitable claim that may arise from participation in the above shall be resolved under California law.
10. Service at Oak Fitness Club is available for individuals aged 14 years or older. You must, however, be at least 18 years of age to enter into this Agreement on your own behalf and to register for use of the Service. If you are under 18 but at least 14 years of age, you must present this Agreement to your parent or legal guardian, and he or she must initial to enter into this Agreement on your behalf. By initialing, you represent that (i) you have read, understood and agree to be bound by this Agreement and (ii) you are at least 18 years old, either entering into this Agreement for yourself or entering on behalf of your child or a child in your legal care. If you are a parent or guardian entering this Agreement for the benefit of your child, please be aware that you are fully responsible for his or her use of the Service, including all financial charges and legal liability that he or she may incur.
1. I understand that in the case of monthly subscription program is chosen, those associated program fees are on a month-to-month or annual basis and are to be paid in advance of the upcoming month by automatic deduction. Each bill cycle is based on a calendar month from that date to the following date of the next month.. These fees will be charged on the same day of every month moving forward and will continue until such time as program is canceled.
2. I agree to provide notice of termination of any such program by filling out a termination form with the club. I agree to provide at least 3 business days notice before the billing date for the termination of the monthly service. In the event I terminate within 3 days of the billing date, I agree to pay that monthly fee and understand that the automatic billing will be terminated for the following bill cycle and moving forward.
3. I understand that all purchases including monthly programs and service packages including but not limited to class packs, personal training, personal pilates and fitness challenges must be paid in full in advance and are non refundable, non transferable and expire no more than 6 months after purchase.
4. In the event of a series purchase, I agree to complete all of the lessons purchased in that series within 6 months of the purchase.
5. I understand and agree that all series and services that I have pre-purchased will expire 6 months from the date of purchase after which time the value of that service will not be refunded and any remaining lessons will not be available to use.
6. I understand that in the case of monthly programs which include class, those class can not be rolled over to other months or shared with other clients.
7. I understand that from time to time Oak may have to provide a substitute for a class and that Oak reserves the right to do so.
Scheduled Workout Cancellation Policy
1. I agree to attend all private sessions or group classes that I book. I agree to give at least 24 hours notice if I need to make a change to that private session and 12 hours notification for changes in class reservations.
2. I understand and agree to the 24-hour cancelation policy for private lessons and 12 hour cancellation for class or group lessons.
3. The 24/12-hour cancellation policy states that any private appointment or group class booked, must be cancelled 24/12 hours in advance or I will forfeit that session of the package or be charged the value ($25) of that service to my card.
4. I understand and agree that any appointment, service or class that I sign up for but do not attend or have not arrived to the class on time will result in the deduction of that class from the series OR the value of that service to be charged on my card.
- All Purchases are Final and non refundable and non transferable.
Class Reservation Policies Policies
1. Classes or group workouts range from two to ten participants in which one to two instructors may be available for teaching of that class.
2. The class schedule will be available online at our website. Class spaces must be reserved in advance to ensure a spot. Reservations are made on a first come first serve basis
3. Online registration for classes will stop 90 minutes prior to class start time. After which students may contact the front desk of the club directly or book in person to reserve at spot.
4. Oak Fitness Club reserves the right to cancel class anytime or to provide a substitute teacher with or without notice.
5. Classes must have a minimum of two participants for classes to be held.
I agree to and understand to everything I have read in this document.